Well, I just happened to realize why
Elliott checked out of school yesterday. I was reading a post of his on Facebook one day and he said he had to get braces on the 30th of January. That, was yesterday. Apparently I forgot because as you remember I was spazzing out and all the lovely crap that comes with the guy you like being exempt from gym. Today should go better though. Also, yesterday I was going to hang out with my friend Anne and then my mother and my dear dear father made me go to a dumb family night thing last night, and now I realized that the twenty year old was indeed at home and if I had gone to my dear friends house I would have seen him! :( Now I'm just a little bit more than upset. It's been three weeks since I've seen them. I don't really remember if I told you that yesterday. I'm not going to tell you the whole story about this guy but I've told you before that every time I'm around him I feel amazing. I've been praying about it a lot lately--about making the right choices in this situation and I've decided that when it becomes legal age to date him, that would be eighteen because he's twenty right now I'm going to try to help him through all of his problems and bring him the happiness that I know he deserves. See, he and I both have some serious mental issues that we are dealing with right now, and I feel like I should be the one to help him even if it may be harder than I can think of right now. I've been trying to muster up all of the courage I have but it's so hard to just listen when you need answers. We as people tend to just want to do things ourselves and not consult in the help of others but I've learned that sometimes the easiest way to get an answer is to just take the risk and see where it goes from there. Every time him, my friend, and I are watching TV I just want to go over and sit by him, and lean my head on his chest and have him scratch my back. Yes, I know, very creepy. I'm just sharing how I feel on this blog, so if you get creeped out all by what I say, don't complain to me just stop reading. Yeah, I'm giving you permission to just leave this blog, and it would be nice if you did come back after you got over the shock of my thoughts, but if not, I do understand. I've only known the twenty year old for about a month now--wow, just a little bit more than a month--and I still kind of want to do things that you probably shouldn't even know very much about at my age. I've even had very vivid dreams that are rated R and I'm kind of scaring myself because as a matter of fact, I LOVE them. I wake up smiling, or crying the morning after of happiness not because I was scared silly. I'm way mature for my age which is why I told my grandma last night that I was going to marry the twenty year old in 2017. Well, I should probably wrap up now, because you are surely getting bored by reading all of this nonsense about someone's life who you don't even know.
Broken... But Beating
Tell me you don't love this cat! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment