Well as of 12:00 AM, I've decided today is actually a pretty good day. At least for right now... <3 Well I've been a little bit happier lately, but not too much because that would just be too weird to have me be really happy all of a sudden when I'm supposed to be all depressed. I mean, seriously! Who just pops up all happy after twelve or thirteen weeks of major depression.Well, I have a new love-interest... <3 His name is Harryson Thompson, and actually he's a year younger than me, but I think he's going to work out a lot better they would with the lion. Don't worry, I'll try to make this short--or as short as possible... I'm not sure how short I can manage though. I have been thinking a lot. So my friend is pretty sure that this guy likes me back, but I'm still not completely sure even though I read the whole conversation that they had over Facebook... it's kind of hard to understand though. It's written in more of a guy language so it's a bit more difficult to read... like guys say it's hard for them to understand a girls mind, this is what I feel about this whole situation with Harryson. I now it's really stupid to ask for advice from people who don't even know me, but I'm supposed to be asking him out on Monday and I kind of need to get the courage to do that. I tried on Friday, but he wasn't able to talk for very long, so I didn't even get to the part where I ask him out. I've tried distractions... from like every single thing I can think of.. but nothing works. It's like he's meant to be the only thing on my mind. Ugh, I'm so tired, but like it's always been before I can't sleep... maybe I'm like not supposed to be sleeping but I highly doubt that. I think that my nervousness would have some respect for my need for sleep, right but no, they just have to let me deal with what it wants me to deal with! Sorry this is getting long, and I haven't even gotten to the point yet, so I'll end here and just try to explain later. Love y'all! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment