Friday, March 9, 2012

Time For Change


Ive been thinking a lot about it this week, and I really need to change. I have been really upset with myself lately because Ive been misbehaving a lot lately, yes, I know this blog post is going to be all about how I want to change. its pretty loud over here because Im actually supposed to be babysitting, but as usual I would rather blog instead of taking care of the little children called my siblings. Dont worry, there are two more people here who can take care of them just as well as I can, maybe even better. So anyway, Im kind of bored right now, but as I was saying before Id really like to change. Ive been using some pretty vulgar language lately, and Im a little bit worried about it because maybe thats the reason why Harryson doesnt like meoh, thats a long story that Ill have to tell you later because I dont have much time right now. Im just sitting on my couch watching Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior which I havent seen in forever for some reason. I feel like Im half asleep right now, but I have no idea why, and also Im confused about the whole Harryson situation with him asking Maddi out and everything. Well right now, I am seriously dying here. Before I started this particular post this evening, I was writing another letter to Harryson for him to read in four years when hes about to graduate from High School. Then, I will have been graduated for a year, and probably in high school. I would do anything for that kid. I would die for him. I would seriously lose my whole reputation just to make him happy, if it didnt in any way take him any further away from me. I want to be closer to him, but things arent working out very well. Ive been saying my prayers and wishing for the best, but maybe the fact that things arent working out are a sign idk. Im just a little bit too tired to reason about all of this right now. Ill write more as soon as I can concentrate enough. I love yall! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment