Friday, November 23, 2012

Anime

Well, I'm really bored right now, I have been since morning so I decided I was going to watch Anime until something more interesting came up. It's in sub so I'm trying really hard to pay attention because obviously I don't speak Japanese fluently and I need either subtitles or the dub version to understand what is going on. Right now I'm watching Future Diary which is my new favorite Anime as of when Haiden told me to watch it when we first met. I seriously love that kid.  He has been so nice to me and I love talking to him because it makes me feel important.

We met at Anime Banzai and I kinda stalked him (not literally) so I could find out who he really was. He's seventeen and he acts like he's really into me. I can't help but be head over heels for him. Future Diary is his favorite Anime so I thought I'd give it a try. He seems LDS but I'm not sure if he is or notso I simply have to wait until he either confirms or denies it. I really can't want. That's really all I wanted to say on this post, but if something happens later I'll be sure to update you. Thank you so much for reading my blog:) I love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment