Let me start my saying that I really don't know what this blog entry is going to be about. I've been roleplaying all day, and it's fun I'm just really tired and I'm not sure how much more I can handle. I've had it with guys. They are just too confusing and I'm not really sure what to do next. There isn't much going on here in my little city, but I wish there was. I just got home from my grandparents thanksgiving dinner, and it was delicious. There's only one problem. I only ate mashed potatoes because I have a problem where I am leaning on the side of anorexia. I know, scary. Just don't tell anyone, because I've already been chewed out by all of my friends and I'm tired of it.
I don't really have much to say other than I think I'm in love. Yes, I know I say this a ton, but this guy has been here for me through and through. His name is Jared, and he is AMAZING. We talk every day and I really can't handle it when he doesn't talk to me a lot. He hasn't answered for a little bit so I'm getting a little bit worried about why. Sometimes he just gets busy and that may be it, but one never knows. Wish me luck, any tips, please email me <3
I don't really have much to say other than I think I'm in love. Yes, I know I say this a ton, but this guy has been here for me through and through. His name is Jared, and he is AMAZING. We talk every day and I really can't handle it when he doesn't talk to me a lot. He hasn't answered for a little bit so I'm getting a little bit worried about why. Sometimes he just gets busy and that may be it, but one never knows. Wish me luck, any tips, please email me <3
No comments:
Post a Comment