Tuesday, November 20, 2012

So Happy

Well I don't have a lot of time this morning, but I just gotta say that I am happy. My ex of a few months messaged with me yesterday, and I discovered some pretty AMAZING things. Like for one, he took two months to get over me instead of the few days I thought it was. I don't know why, but I still love the kid even though I hurt him. Not intentionally of course, but I have my standards and I'm not so sure he really respected those. I really want him back but he's taken.

Here's what I know:
  • she's gorgeous
  • he basically replaced me with her when she's nearly the same person as me. Same hair, same eyes, we both wear glasses, she says she's lucky to have him 
  • I miss him... a lot more than I should. Derek, if you read this... Know I love you. Yep, I still love you <3
  • He's beautiful. He's the most amazing guy I've ever met, and I really want to share my life with him, because he makes me happier than anybody else ever has.
Well, I gotta go now, but I'll probably write more after school.
<3/
Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment