Yeah, I ended up coming back to my blog. I'm so bored now, even though I've got the TV going in the background. I'm watching Once Upon A Time right now, which is tied as my favorite show even though I don't really get how all of them link together. Just kidding, I totally do. It's so easy to follow. That's one of the reasons why I love it so much. Especially Prince Charming, who is perfect for me. Yes, me and no one else. I know I seem so defensive now that the whole charming thing has come into the picture. I guess I just wish he were really mine.. I know he's like ten years older than me (maybe even older) but he's still mine because I love him. I know he's just an actor, but its his character that I love and I don't even know his name... his real name that is.
I slept half the day away and now I'm even more exhausted then before. I'm not even sure why I even woke up. I'm so exhausted I can barely keep awake to write this. So, while I try to blink myself awake I guess I'll just tell you my two favorite shows and then tell you why I love them so much.
1. Future Diary
It's about the guy who gets the Diary, I know I know I've explained it before. I love it because the character Yuno reminds me of me. I'm vulnerable, and I'm really in love with this guy right now. The only thing is I don't think I would take it as far as Yuno did.
I've already explained Once Upon A Time, it's the show about the fairy tales being real;)
I slept half the day away and now I'm even more exhausted then before. I'm not even sure why I even woke up. I'm so exhausted I can barely keep awake to write this. So, while I try to blink myself awake I guess I'll just tell you my two favorite shows and then tell you why I love them so much.
1. Future Diary
It's about the guy who gets the Diary, I know I know I've explained it before. I love it because the character Yuno reminds me of me. I'm vulnerable, and I'm really in love with this guy right now. The only thing is I don't think I would take it as far as Yuno did.
I've already explained Once Upon A Time, it's the show about the fairy tales being real;)
No comments:
Post a Comment