Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Epic Fail

Well if you remember from my last post, I was trying not to like any guys, but just yesterday I realized there are actually two guys that I like. One who I'm really good friends with, and another one that I actually don't know that well because we were only introduced a few days ago, but I kinda had a moment where things were a little bit dramatic and now I like him.

My Close Friend
Fitting title for the guy. Ever since the beginning of the year he and I have become really close and I'm afraid that I just realized that both he and I like each other. I mean, I sorta knew he liked me, but it's more of the fact that I didn't realize I liked him till now, and the thing is it's making it really hard to concentrate because not being around him makes me miss him terribly and I  spend all of my time wondering if he's thinking about me too.
There was a little while ago, a time when we were talking about crushes, and he wouldn't tell us who he liked so I'm assuming that it was someone in our group--either me, or this other girl who also likes him--I'm personally hoping it's me. He and I have nearly everything in common, and the fact that he's so easy to talk to makes him so much easier to talk to. That's that whole story--or the jist of it if you wanted to hear, now for the other guy.

My Best Friend's Crush
Another fitting title. So, about a year ago I re-met a really good friend of mine, and ever since then we've been getting closer. For secrecy I won't reveal her name, but I will tell you that she is also just like me. A writer, and such a caring person. So, eventually we became so close that we started talking about crushes and she told me all the time about this guy she's liked for awhile, but I didn't meet him until a few days ago like I said before. Well, here's the thing. It's kind of ironic, but at first I didn't think he was that attractive, but now that I've seen him it's kind of changed a ton.
Technically, I liked him from the first moment I saw him, but it's kind of backfired because he now knows, and he doesn't like me back. I will say it hurts, but honestly, I like my close friend a lot more than this guy even though I feel like I can tell him anything. My friend, the one who likes this guy took finding out pretty well, but she still gets first dibs which I don't mind at all.

It's not like I'm trying to find a husband or anything, sometimes it's just a fun thing to like a guy and get caught up in all of the stuff that goes on. I hope something good happens.
Later,
Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment