Well, I am back after a temporary vacancy of posting. Not much has happened, but what has had been simply amazing to me, and it brings me great joy to tell all of you that the time I have spent down in the dumps has been changed to great happiness now, and I hope to never go back. So, for a recap. I don't know who I last spoke about on the hand of guys, but instead of talking about guys like I usually do I just want to tell you that I have changed a lot since I last talked to you and even I have noticed a change in my maturity. I've learned a lot and I just wanted to share a few things with you.
1. There is no age limit to be in love, you just have to have a certain maturity about you that you understand what being in love really takes.
I've had my scars, and I've made my mistakes, but I just want to let you know that every moment of it was worth it. Yes, I know, my life is very far from being done, but even in my young age I've learned a lot, and hope that I can learn even more. I'm even looking forward to the heart break because that will just give me even more opportunities to learn.
When I think about all I've learned and how it's gotten me through all of this to know that God is really here and he understands me. I've had such a great life, and when I think about the fact of it ever being over would just kill me. I'm just watching Phantom of the Opera and it's reminding me of the person right now that is very close to me who I have been trying to get much closer to. He is my Phantom, and I'm his Christine (as I see it, anyway)
I told you I wasn't going to bring guys into this but I really can't help it now that I've already started talking about it. His name shall remain secret, but the fact that he means so much to me means that I probably wouldn't be afraid of telling you who he was. He has such a big heart, and don't misunderstand me when I say this, but he makes me seem like a horrible person when it comes to manners. He is such a gentleman and he always makes me feel right at home whenever we're talking.
The song Think of Me totally explains what he makes me feel, and when I see his smile and hear his laugh it makes me wish that he would think of me even more than I did even when I had just barely met him.
For now I mmust go, but I really appreciate anyone who reads this. It's good to vent, and I love all of your comments/advice so please comment away even if I don't know you. Thanks.
Ema
1. There is no age limit to be in love, you just have to have a certain maturity about you that you understand what being in love really takes.
- You have to care about someone so much that you would put their happiness in front of your own, even if it hurts you a lot to not be with them.
I've had my scars, and I've made my mistakes, but I just want to let you know that every moment of it was worth it. Yes, I know, my life is very far from being done, but even in my young age I've learned a lot, and hope that I can learn even more. I'm even looking forward to the heart break because that will just give me even more opportunities to learn.
When I think about all I've learned and how it's gotten me through all of this to know that God is really here and he understands me. I've had such a great life, and when I think about the fact of it ever being over would just kill me. I'm just watching Phantom of the Opera and it's reminding me of the person right now that is very close to me who I have been trying to get much closer to. He is my Phantom, and I'm his Christine (as I see it, anyway)
I told you I wasn't going to bring guys into this but I really can't help it now that I've already started talking about it. His name shall remain secret, but the fact that he means so much to me means that I probably wouldn't be afraid of telling you who he was. He has such a big heart, and don't misunderstand me when I say this, but he makes me seem like a horrible person when it comes to manners. He is such a gentleman and he always makes me feel right at home whenever we're talking.
The song Think of Me totally explains what he makes me feel, and when I see his smile and hear his laugh it makes me wish that he would think of me even more than I did even when I had just barely met him.
For now I mmust go, but I really appreciate anyone who reads this. It's good to vent, and I love all of your comments/advice so please comment away even if I don't know you. Thanks.
Ema
No comments:
Post a Comment