Well, I do believe it's time for me to do another blog post, on this blog that lots of people happen to have read, but I'm not getting any feedback. I guess I could look at this in a different way... I'm not getting any negative feedback, so that's a good thing. I have such a huge headache right now! My two year old sister is screaming her lungs out because my mom wouldn't let her sit on her lap because she was screaming. I can't wait to get under the warm covers! I just put my blanket in the washer so when it comes out its going to be nice and toasty on this February evening. I'm goin' skiing tomorrow with a really close family friend of ours, and I am way excited! We get to spend practically the whole day with them, and it's great because it's been forever since we did anything involving messing around with them. I see the girl whose my age every day at school, but we never really talk anymore and I actually miss it a lot! Sorry about all of these exclamation points I'm using, I'm just in a really good mood right now. For the LDS church that I attend regularly we had a a dance yesterday--Well it would have been yesterday earlier... Right now, it's 12:20 so it's more of a morning that an evening. So, anyway we had a dance, and honestly, it was one of the awesomest nights of my life. Yeah, I danced with soem hot guys. But also, the exciting part is that most of them asked me instead of me having to walk up to them with courage and ask them myself. One of the guys I danced with I have had a crush on for the longest time. Well, as long as this year anyway.
There was this other guy I've known for like forever, and I actually used to like and I had no idea that he he even thought of me at all because of certain things that happened between me and him... I'll explain all of that later. So anyway he just came right up and asked me... Personally I think he likes me but who ever really knows for sure, right? Anyway, I'm going to find out sometime or another. Thanks for listening to my rambling! Love you guys!
Confused.
There was this other guy I've known for like forever, and I actually used to like and I had no idea that he he even thought of me at all because of certain things that happened between me and him... I'll explain all of that later. So anyway he just came right up and asked me... Personally I think he likes me but who ever really knows for sure, right? Anyway, I'm going to find out sometime or another. Thanks for listening to my rambling! Love you guys!
Confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment