Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh Joy.... This is going to be interesting

Well, yes I'm doing something very interesting right now... I'm typing upside down. You know how you can flip the screen over to a different view well this morning I figured out how to make it go upside down and I'm kind of used to it upside down now so I don't think I'm going to be changing int any time soon. Sorry for any typos. I can't help it. My spelling is different when I see words the backwards way they're supposed to be. Anyway, there was a Valentines Dance yesterday and even though  I said I was going to dance with a lot of guys, I only danced with one. No, it wasn't the lion because this happened to be a school dance and if you remember, he's in college. Anyway, back to the point of this whole thing. Sorry if I start rambling... sometimes it happens. So, for the first twenty minutes or so of the Valentines Dance I just stood around staring at certain people that I really wanted to dance with. Then I saw him dancing with an eight grader and I flipped. I had to try as hard as I could to hold in a scream... somehow it cam out anyway. Well, I finally did get my dance with Evan after like another half an hour o just standing there all depressed, my friends finally pushed me over to him and made me ask him... we started talking about braces, but soon that got boring so I casually started talking about the fact that both of us play piano and we're on the same level. He said he hated it, and I admitted that it was more of a girl thing to do. Then we got into sports... he plays rugby and football... ooh two of the hottest sports that guys can play. Along with basketball and several others. I went home floating on a cloud after that dance... For some reason all I needed to do was look into his eyes and then I'd feel like everything was fine. The really ironic thing about all of this is that I was watching Criminal Minds this morning and there was one where this lady looked into his eyes and that's why she fell into his trap. He said he loved her and everything, and the blasted idiot believed that murderous wench. Well I'm feeling very emotional today, aren't I. I should probably go soon, but there should be more coming later. I love all of you guys and I love your support!!! Woohoo!

Love,
Broken, but healing slowly
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment