Well I'm back. I am so exhausted, so this may be really short, even though that isn't what I want right now. I am so confused. I've already seen Tyler like four times today and I've been acting like nothing happened, but I've noticed that I've talked to myself a lot more. Wow, it's kind of scary to be typing while I'm half asleep. I won't make this too long, I'm just going to try to keep myself under control and keep myself as awake as I can. Well, my eyes are drooping lower and lower by the second so I should probably just stop right now, but if I fall asleep I'd probably have a nightmare so I'm just going to continue on with my half-awake rambling. I'm in Study Skills and we're talking about paying attention in class. Yeah, I don't think that is going to work very good for me. Tears are coming into my eyes again but I'm not going to cry because I don't really want my mascara all over my face, and I'm really sure that I don't want anybody to see me cry like I did this morning. I know, it's dumb to cry over guys, but I can't really help it! I cry like every few months or another about guys. I think my depression meds are making me stay up all night because of lack of sleep... and then when I try to go to school I get really tired and I can't manage just to stay awake. I almost fell asleep. I'm not really sure what's wrong with me. I wish I could just get an answer without having all of the stress beating down on me. I guess I need to read my scriptures or something. I felt so much better on Friday after I had read the scriptures for awhile--like two hours. I don't know if you can tell, but I'm freakin' exhausted. I don't even sound excited as I usually do about being at school. I guess it's just because I'm tired and I have a lot of stuff on my mind. Like guys. Yeah, what a surprise huh? I'm probably going to go soon, I can't think of much else to write. Just remember that I'll try to be in a good mood when i finally wake up from this slumber.
Love, Goodbye!
EMMA
Love, Goodbye!
EMMA
No comments:
Post a Comment