Friday, February 10, 2012

Good News!

Well I'm pretty happy right now... It's really early in the morning right now and I haven't been able to sleep again. I don't know what's wrong but it's so dumb.I'm watching Wizards of Waverly Place. It's really dumb how easily Justin is getting blackmailed into telling secrets about being a wizard. Thank goodness it's taking away all of the problems I've been having recently with my emotions.Ooh so dramatic. It was so easy for them to make Justin believe that aliens were going to attack the earth by making a fake alien voice. Also, I made the choice to request Claron as a friend on Facebook. I know for some people that wouldn't be such a big deal to some people, but to me it's such a big deal because he just accepted it about ten minutes ago. I haven't been having very good dreams lately. Actually, I can't really just say not very good dreams because they have been a lot worse than that. They are more like nightmares




It all started when I found out he loved me. (Remember this was a dream) I had been crushing on him--and still am in real life--for what felt like forever, and now that I was of legal age to date him he finally took the courage to ask me out. We started going out, and eventually the feelings became deeper than just a crush. I could feel he was going to ask to marry me.
In my dream, we were dancing. Twirling around in tight circles. I could tell that at that point he never wanted to let me go. We danced for what felt like hours until our feet hurt. So, we stopped dancing. The moon above us was full and bright, and smiles played on both of our lips. Then, what I had been waiting for for the longest time happened. He leaned down and kissed me.
I could feel the emotions he was feeling. Love, desparation. Want. It zoomed to a few weeks prior to that. He and his family were sitting at a picnic in a feild that I recognized for some reason. I wasn't there. Neither was his sister who happens to be my best, and closest friend. The song "I Won't Let Go," by Rascal Flatts played in the background, but it wasn't from the point of view the original song is from. It was from the person who was in harms way's point of view. "Don't let me go," I heard my voice say.
Then it zoomed to a pair of trees. There I hung in a noose. I don't know where this dream came from, but it totally creeped me out and I woke up in tears.
The only thing they felt at that picnic was my spirit.aven't really been having very good dreams lately. Actually, it's been a bit more than not very good dreams... it's more like a nightmare. Here, I'll copy it here for you.


Depressing, huh... Well, I better let you stop reading this now even though I love it when you do. Lov eyou! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment