Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ugh Parents :/

Well I only have fifteen minutes so I'm going to try to make this quick. Yesterday I decided that I was going to get on a chat room. My parents are being really annoying. So I got onto this special chat place for teens and if you do anything inappropriate then you get booted off automatically. The first person that tried to talk to me was just a jerk so I talked mostly with the next person. BTW all of the people I talked to were guys. So the second guy I started talking to--I mean, started talking to me-- happens to be a really good friend right now, and also maybe my boyfriend soon.We've been texting all day, and were friends on Facebook and he's a guy I really trust even though he lives all the way in California and I'll probably not meet him till I take a visit there. It's really hard to concentrate right now, so it'll probably not be much longer. So anyway, I went on a long walk today and while I was standing in 711 I texted Erik and I told him that he was the guy I'd been asking for advice about. He said that that was cool and that he thought I sounded nice and that I was fun to talk to. So, I asked him if he would ever consider going out with me, and he told me that he wanted to see what I looked like because I don't have very many pictures on Facebook. So I'm going to get him a picture as soon as possible. In other words, probably not for a week or so because my camera has been being really dumb lately. Anyway, he's probably one of the cutest and nicest and funniest guys I have ever met and I just hope that he'll be my Valentine because I don't want to spend this Valentine's Day single like I always do. I would give you a picture of him but I promised that if he gave me a picture of him I'd just keep it to myself instead of showing it off to the whole world. I have been so tired all day... I'm not even sure why though. I looked on the computer at the difference in Timezones between California and Utah and Utah is one hour ahead of California and I've been comparing our times all day for some reason. Erik is so easy to talk to and I've been thinking that it's probably because he's almost a complete stranger. I've never talked to him in person but I feel like were already best friends. I know he has his friends and I have mine, but I feel like him and I have become really good friends already. He swears, but not too bad.... and we have so much in common it's insane--sorry about that-- I promised I'd stop talking about being insane. I just hope that Erik says yes, because I can't really deal with anything like refusal right now. Life is already so difficult that I can't take anymore. I'm not talking about doing anything stupid... but I feel like I need something like a long nap, or maybe hibernation. I guess I'll just pray about it. He's my age, and completely trustworthy. G'night. I guess I had better go. My parents are probably reading this over my shoulder.

Love,
The Daydreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment